Paul van Heeswijk

Paul van Heeswijk

Aug 16, 2020
London U.K.
I have a Dutch surname although I was born and live in London, U.K. My father was Dutch and my mother English.

I retired last year from my work as a Child Psychotherapist in the National Health Service and in the voluntary sector (fostering and therapeutic communities).

I have been interested in the Three Principles for several years and look forward to being a member of this Pathway to Insight community.

Brett Chitty

PTI Lead Trainer
Staff member
PTI Platinum Member
Aug 12, 2020
March, United Kingdom
Hi Paul, it's great to have you here. Thank you for sharing your background as well.

I look forward to hearing more about what you're picking up as we go along.

Zaina Della Porta

Staff member
PTI Platinum Member
Aug 13, 2020
Montreal
Hi Paul, great to have you here ?

You mentioned that you’ve had an interest in the 3P’s over the past years. What has been your greatest insights so far since coming across the 3 Principles? 

Paul van Heeswijk

Aug 16, 2020
London U.K.
Thanks Brett and Zaina for your welcome.

Zaina, I have always felt an intuitive connection with the Three Principles whilst being unsure whether I am having any insights.  That is still the case which feels both important and humbling.  I am confident that I am on the Pathway and that this Pathway is opening up before me and I am really pleased to be here, wherever that is.

Reactions: Zaina Della Porta

Zaina Della Porta

Staff member
PTI Platinum Member
Aug 13, 2020
Montreal
Insight is the moment you see the entirety of your experience is coming from Thought.

🙂

I often learn so much from this, and it is so humbling too!

Paul van Heeswijk

Aug 16, 2020
London U.K.
Hi Henk

Thanks Henk and good to meet you too. Sorry for the delay in responding. I am only now finding my way around the site.

I'm very pleased to be here and am really enjoying the rigour of Brett's presentations.

My dad was from Bussum and met my English mum during the war when he was in the Dutch navy. Did I hear you say you are living in New York?